APB Reloaded Gameplay Videos…
APB Reloaded is a free to play, multiplayer online video game for the PC, developed by Realtime Worlds and was acquired by Reloaded Productions, which is part of the GamersFirst company. Based in urban sprawls and featuring two factions, Enforcers and the Criminals, players can form sub-groups in either faction and carry out missions. The game design was led by David Jones, who created the original Grand Theft Auto and Crackdown.
The game takes place in the modern-day city of San Paro where there is a constant battle between Enforcers and Criminals, and the player will need to decide to which faction they want to belong.
Gameplay typically consists of the two sides fighting one another in missions, where one side must complete a series of objectives with the other side attempting to stop them doing so. For example, several Criminal players may rob a convenience store within the game; the game will then seek out one or more Enforcer players of equivalent skills and other criteria and will issue an all-points bulletin for them to stop the robbery and apprehend or eliminate the Criminals. Players earn money for participating in these missions, which can then be used to upgrade weapons, vehicles, and their character appearances, all of which influence the game.
The game is played in the third person perspective. Upgrades, equipment, weapons, vehicles and clothing can be purchased from various contacts around the city (or can be alternatively bought through terminals in the social district), while ammunition is bought from vending machine-like terminals.
– An unmatched 100 players per server, dedicated to massive open-world PVP combat.
– Ever-expanding character clothing, weapons and vehicle customization. Be and create anyone you want to be. The possibilities are endless and fuelled by your imagination.
– A huge and ever-increasing arsenal of weapons and modifications including penetration rounds, hunting sights, cooling jackets, extended mags, and more.
– Hone your strategy with character mods such as car surfer, radar jammer, spotter and flak jacket to name just a few.
– Dozens of vehicles ranging from muscle cars to trucks and everything in-between, each with its own specific handling and physics.
– A living city providing an environment filled with missions, against live enemies 24/7.
– In-game music studio, to create your own custom theme songs.
– Constantly evolving gameplay and events, with new content being added regularly.
Operating System: Windows XP or better
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E6420 or AMD Athlon x2 5800+
RAM: 3 GB
Video Card: GeForce 7800 with 256MB and support for Pixel Shader 3.0